On May 18, property owners and lenders will gather in New York City to discuss strategies for new acquisitions, development and refinancing at IMN’s Real Estate Mezzanine Financing & High Yield Debt Forum.
At the conference, Gary Zimmerman of UCCPlus will lead a panel discussion about distressed debt opportunities, examining:
- What are current default rates across asset classes, property types and regional markets?
- How are relationships between borrower, lender and servicer playing out right now?
- Where do you see the best opportunities for distressed deals?
Other sessions on the conference’s agenda include:
- CRE Market Outlook and Macroeconomic Trends
- State of the Mezzanine Debt Market: Origination Trends
- CRE Debt Fund Perspectives
More information, including details about registration, is available on the IMN website.